Please read this Policy carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your personal information. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, please do not use the Services or provide us your personal information. You may also contact us if you have any questions.
When you use the Services, we may collect personal information about you directly from you, automatically through your use of the Services, and from third parties. As used in this Policy, “personal information” is information that can be associated with or used to identify you. The personal information that we collect about you depends on how you interact with us. You are not required to provide the personal information that we have requested, but if you choose not to provide it, we may not be able to provide you with the Services or respond to your questions.
PersonalInformation You Provide
We collect personal information about you that you provide to us directly, such as when you sign up for an account, submit information through the Services and contact us with questions or technical issues. This information includes:
AccountInformation. You must create an account to use the Services. The information required to create an account on the Services includes name, email address, password, phone number, and business contact information. You may also choose to provide additional types of information when you create an account, including your address.
Messages. When you send a message to a patient or another member of the Services, we collect personal information that includes the content of the message.
Other Personal Information. When you contact us, you may provide us with personal information, such as your name, email address and content of the message.
Personal Information We AutomaticallyCollect
When you use the Services, we collect certain personal information from your mobile device. The information we collect from your use of the Services includes:
Device Information. We collect information about the device you use to access or use the Services, including the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers, mobile network information and information about your use of the Portal. With your consent, we may also collect information about the location of your device and access and collect information from certain native applications on your device (such as your device’s camera, microphone, contacts, and photo album applications) to facilitate your use of certain features of the Services (e.g., to upload a profile picture, send pictures and videos in messages to other users, or send invites to friends who you would like to connect with on the Services). For more information about how you can control the collection of location information and/or our access to other applications on your device, please see“Your Choices” below.
Usage Information.We collect information about your activity on and interactions with the Services, such as which pages you visit on our Website and when you create or interact with your account.
Log Information. We may collect log information about your use of the Services, such as the number and frequency of visitors to each web page as well as the length of their stays, browser type, IP address and referrer data that identifies the web page visited prior and subsequent to visiting theWebsite.
Personal Information We CollectFrom Third Parties
We also collect personal information about you from third parties, such as the entity that employs and contracts with you. The information we collect from the third parties includes:
ProfessionalInformation. We may collect your business contact information, NationalProvider Number, and other data credentialing/licensing data.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We may use information about you in the following ways:
- Validate and complete your user account registration;
- Provide, maintain, and improve the Services and your user experience;
- Send you important notices, updates, security alerts, support, and other administrative messages regarding the Portal;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities related to the Portal;
- Detect, investigate, and prevent fraudulent transactions and other illegal activities and protect the rights and property of Soma and others;
- Communicate with you about us and our services, including offers, promotions, rewards, events, news, and other information that may be of interest to you;
- Maintain records for internal business purposes;
- Link or combine information we receive from others to help us understand your needs and provide you with a better experience; and
- Carry out any other purpose described to you at the time we collect your information.
WHEN WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
We may share information about you in the following ways:
- With our service providers. We share personal information with companies who provide services to us such as helping us provide, maintain, and improve the Services and your user experience.
- With our customers. We may share your personal information with our customers, who are the entities that employ or contract with you.
- If we believe such disclosure is necessary or for legal reasons. We may disclose personal information about you to comply with a law, regulation, legal process or governmental request; to assert legal rights or to defend against legal claims; or to prevent, detect or investigate illegal activity, fraud, abuse, violations of our terms or threats to the security of the Services or the physical safety of any person.
- In connection with a business transaction. In the event we sell, transfer or assign all or a portion of our business or assets (e.g., further to a sale, merger, consolidation, change of control, reorganization, bankruptcy or any other business transaction, including negotiation and due diligence of such transactions), we reserve the right to disclose any information we collect about you or from you. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur and are permitted by and subject to this Policy.
COOKIES AND OTHER DATA COLLECTION TECHNOLOGIES
- Cookies. A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your computer’s hard drive or stored temporarily in your computer’s memory that make it easier for you to navigate the Services and expire when you close your browser or help us understand how you use the Services and enhance your user experience. Cookies may remain on your hard drive for an extended period of time.
- Flash Cookies. Adobe’s Flash Player is used by many websites that offer video and other interactive content. By default, your use of the AdobeFlash Player generates “flash cookies” (also known as “persistent identification elements” or “local shared objects”), which are data files that are placed on your device via the Adobe Flash plug-in and are locally stored on your device other than in the browser and browser settings won’t control them.The Adobe Flash Player (and similar applications) use flash cookies to remember user settings, preferences and usage similar to the browser cookies referenced above. Please see “Your Choices” for information on your choices related to flash cookies.
- Web Beacons: Our web pages may contain a small graphic image called a web beacon, which is sometimes also called a “clear gif,” that allows us to monitor and collect certain limited information about our users, such as the type of browser requesting the web beacon, the IP address of the computer that the web beacon is sent to and the time the web beacon was viewed. Web beacons can be very small or invisible to the user, but, in general, any electronic image viewed as part of a web page can act as a web beacon. We may use web beacons to count visitors to our web pages or to monitor how our users navigate the Website. We may use web beacons to compile aggregate statistics about the Website.
- Software Development Kits (or SDKs): Our mobile app contains SDKs, which are pieces of code provided by our digital vendors (e.g., third-party analytics providers and advertising companies) to collect and analyze certain device and user data.
Some of these tracking technologies allow us to collect information about you and your device across time and services. For example, your device identifier, which is a unique identifier to your specific device, may be used to recognize you and your device(s) on, off and across different applications and devices for marketing and advertising purposes. This information is used by us and third parties to, for example, associate different devices you use and deliver relevant ads and/or other content to you on the Services and certain third-party services.Please see “Advertising” for more information on these practices.
Please see “Your Choices”below for information on your choices related to tracking technologies.
THIRD PARTY ANALYTICS
We take precautions, including administrative, technical, and physical measures, to safeguard your personal information against loss, theft and misuse, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. Although we use reasonable efforts to safeguard personal information, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of personal information obtained or stored electronically.
LINKS TO THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES AND SERVICES
The Services may contain links to other websites or services that are not controlled by us. These links are provided for your convenience and information. We are not responsible for any third party’s data collection or privacy practices and we encourage you to review the privacy policies or notices posted on these third-party websites for further information.
These Services are not directed to children under 13years of age, and we do not intend for children under 13 to use the Services without parental consent or supervision.
YOUR RIGHTS AND CHOICES
Correcting Your Data. You can correct any personal information by contacting us or the entity that employs or contracts you.
- Unsubscribe from Marketing Emails. Should you receive a marketing email from us, you may unsubscribe from receiving additional email communications by following the unsubscribe instructions in the emails we send.Additionally you may send us a message requesting to unsubscribe by contacting us at email@example.com.You may also unsubscribe from marketing emails through your account settings. Please note that even if you opt-out of receiving marketing emails, we may continue to send you other email communications about the Services and your account.
- Ability to Opt-Out of TrackingTechnologies. Regular cookies generally maybe disabled or removed using tools available as part of most commercial browsers, and in some instances blocked in the future by selecting certain settings. The choices available, and the mechanism used, will vary from browser to browser. Such browser settings are typically found in the “options,” “tools”or “preferences” menu of the browser. You may also consult the browser’s “help”menu. Tools from commercial browsers may not be effective with regard to Flash cookies (also known as locally shared objects), HTML5 cookies or other tracking technologies. For information on disabling Flash cookies, visit https://helpx.adobe.com/flashplayer/kb/disable-local-shared-objects-flash.html. Please be aware that if you disable or remove these technologies, some parts of the Website may not work and when you revisit the Website, your ability to limit browser-based tracking technologies is subject to your browser settings and limitations. You can learn more about cookies and how to block cookies on different types of browsers by visiting http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Do Not Track.” Your browser settings may allow you to transmit a “DoNot Track” signal when you visit various websites. Like many websites, the Websiteis not designed to recognize “Do Not Track” signals.
SHINE THE LIGHT
California residents may also request information from us once per calendar year about any personal information shared with third parties for the third party’s own direct marketing purposes, including the categories of information and the names and addresses of those businesses with which we have shared such information. To request this information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by postal mail sent to 17 Van Nostrand Avenue, Englewood, New Jersey 07631. Your inquiry must specify “Shine the Light Request” in the subject line of the email or the first line of the letter, and include your name, street address, city, state and ZIP code.
CHANGES TO OUR POLICY
We may make changes to this Policy at any time. When we make changes to this Policy, we will revise the “Last Updated Date” at the top of this Policy. If the changes are material, we will endeavor to notify you in advance of such changes taking place. If you object to any modification, your sole recourse is to notify us that you do not agree and stop using theServices and providing us with your personal information.
If you have any questions regarding our PrivacyPolicy, you may contact:
Soma Health, Inc
Attn: Support Team
17 Van Nostrand Avenue, Englewood, New Jersey 07631
Telephone: +1 (212) 573-0919